Monday, April 11, 2011

Dinner and a Book...

   Wow! I haven't posted in a really long time! Sadly, I haven't done any true home cooking lately. We all know that the only activity in Kentucky during March Madness involves standing in front of a TV set screaming, haha! But tonight I am making up for it...
    Tonight we had honey ham, green beans and new potatoes, mac and cheese, and Mom-ma's biscuits. I have to say, I splurged and had two honey biscuits for dessert. They were delicious! I don't have pictures of anything we ate because I was too busy scrambling to get everything done. I started cooking much too late and had to rush the beans a bit, but they were still delicious.
  
   I've been thinking about what I am going to attempt next as my, "something I have never made because I was afraid I would fail miserably...", dish . Does anyone have any ideas??? I often reference my best friend in the kitchen,  The Fannie Farmer Cookbook. I love flipping through and discovering all sorts of new things. I strongly suggest flipping through your favorite go to book, you never know what you'll find....



Until next weekend...

1 comment:

  1. And March Madness is even more crazy if the Cats are doing well..... and they did well!!!

    ReplyDelete